Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA 99352
- Peterson RB, B Paul, T Palmer, Q Wu, W Jost, CHT Tseng, S Tiwari, GK Patello, EC Buck, JD Holladay, RW Shimskey, PH Humble, PJ MacFarlan, and J Wainright. 2007. "Microscale Power Generation based on Radiolytic Processes." In The Sixth International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications (PowerMEMS 2006), November 29-December 1, 2006, Berkeley, California, pp. 235-238. IOPScience, Bristol, United Kingdom.
- Peterson RB, B Paul, T Palmer, Q Wu, W Jost, CHT Tseng, S Tiwari, GK Patello, EC Buck, JD Holladay, RW Shimskey, PH Humble, PJ MacFarlan, and J Wainright. 2007. "Radiolytic microscale power generation based on single chamber fuel cell operation." Journal of Micromechanics and microengineering: structures, devices & systems 17:S250-S256. doi:10.1088/0960-1317/17/9/S07
- Palmer RA, HD Smith, GL Smith, MR Smith, RL Russell, and GK Patello. 2002. "Chemical and Physical Characterization of the First West Valley Demonstration Project High-Level Waste Feed Batch." Chapter 33 in Environmental Issues & Waste Management Technologies in the Ceramic & Nuclear Industries VII: Proceedings - Science & Technology in Addressing Environmental Issues in the Ceramic Industry and the Ceramic Science & Technology for the Nuclear Industry Symposiums; 103rd Annual Meeting, American Ceramic Society, April 22-25, 2001, Indianapolis, IN.: Ceramic Transactions, vol. 132, ed. DR Spearing, GL Smith and SK Sundaram. The American Ceramic Society, Westerville, OH. doi:10.1002/9781118371435.ch33
- Patello GK, LR O'Neil, and JL Bryant. 2001. "Establishing a Lactation Support Program at Battelle Pacific Northwest National Laboratory." Chemical Health & Safety 8(3):9-11.
- Patello GK, TL Almeida, JA Campbell, OT Farmer, III, EW Hoppe, CZ Soderquist, RG Swoboda, MW Urie, JJ Wagner, and DB Blumenkranz. 2001. Regulatory DQO Test Plan for Determining Method Detection Limits, Estimated Quantitation Limits, and Quality Assurance Criteria for Specified Analytes. PNNL-13429, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Li H, DE Smith, PR Hrma, GK Patello, GL Smith, and ML Elliott. 1999. "Compositional Effects on Crystallinity and Durability of High-Level Radioactive Waste Glasses." In Environmental issues and waste management technologies in the ceramic and nuclear industries IV, Ceramic transactions , vol. 93, ed. James C. Marra, Gregory T. Chandler, pp. 241 - 249. American Ceramic Society, Westerville, OH.
- Patello GK, MJ Truex, and KD Wiemers. 1999. Low-Activity Waste and High-Level Waste Feed Processing Data Quality Objectives. PNNL-12163, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Wiemers KD, MC Miller, and GK Patello. 1998. High-Level Waste Feed Data Quality Objectives. PNNL-13140, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.